Friday, February 3, 2012

(Day 34) My 20

Today is Friday. My favorite day of the week by far. So I decided to carry-on from last week and do a post all about me. It's nice to have a break from all things kiddos and think about me as my own person. Today is a wonderful Friday. Richard is home from his trip to CA for 2 interviews (which went as possibly perfect as they could) and all is right in the world. Add that to the fact I have an epic girls night planned for tonight, and I am a happy camper. The sun is shining, Brielle is rolling around on the floor, Liam is asleep, I had a nap, and it's time to write.

1.  what is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?
Wake up (as late as possible with our kiddos), eat a yummy breakfast of preferably German pancakes with the family, deep clean the house/do laundry, make a yummy dinner together and then do something fun like go on a date with my love or play with our friends

2.  list your top three favorite tv shows.
Modern Family, Top Chef and Fringe

3.  would you rather be in pictures or take them?
both! And if I could do both at the same time, that would be even better!

4.  why do you blog?
To document the everyday of our life right now 
(with the hopes of possibly kind of helping someone somehow)

5.  share five websites that you visit regularly..
Facebook
Blogger
Gmail
Pinterest
Netflix

6.  if you could have lunch with one person from your twitter list, who would it be? 
Ummm I don't have a Twitter account ::gasp::
But if I had Twitter and considering who I would have on that list: my dad.

7.  list a few of your favorite snacks
Stacy's Naked Pita chips, any kind of fruit, popcorn, left over Chinese food, bagel and cream cheese, Ritz with cheddar cheese and pickles, chips & guacamole

8.  do you have a pet? if so, what kind?
Nope, not unless kids count ;)
If I did for some reason (we aren't huge pet people) probably a small, cuddly dog

9.  what three material possessions would you struggle to live without?
Our computer, phone (just tried and that SUCKED), my Nikon, deodorant (i hate hate smelling bad), contacts, mascara, my scriptures and external hard drive with all the family pictures

10.  what's your favorite drink? 
Root beer or any kind of fruit drink

11. do you enjoy cooking?
Yes, very much so! 

12. do you have any children? 
Yes :) my pride and joy:
 23 month old boy and 5 month old girl

13.  what are your favorite hobbies?
Photography, playing Piano, blogging, crocheting, writing, learning about people...

14. would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?
I would say kind of shy at first and then definitely outgoing once I get more comfortable. But if I had to choose, for sure outgoing

15. if you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
Not to stress and worry as much

16.  who is your favorite actor/actress?
Actor: Russell Crowe
Actress: Gwyneth Paltrow (confession: I want to be her or at least look like her...)

17. what is the coolest thing you've done this week?
I survived as a "single mom" of 2 kids while Richard was interviewing at 2 schools in CA for 4 days
(I know, doesn't sound cool to you, but it was to me! I was scared I wouldn't be able to do it...)

18. do you live near your family or far from them?
Far :( 
But if I had control/a choice we would live like 2 hours away from them. Close enough to go whenever we wanted, but far enough to have our own "family"

19.  list three of your talents.
Singing, reading people/situations, cleaning/organizing

20.  what is your greatest attribute?
Loving people and life despite the flaws that come with both.


after my awesome movie-and-dessert girls night with my ladies tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...