Saturday, January 7, 2012

(Day 7) Awesome hat hair.

So Liam is like his Daddy. He gets the most hilarious sleepy and hat hair! But the other day, it was the funniest I have ever seen. He came in from playing (actually while I made "the" lasagna) outside on our balcony and when I took his hat off I laughed hysterically. Of course, this egged him on and he started to make his cheesy "cheese" face. So I had to break out the camera. Sadly, these pictures don't do it justice. At all. He wouldn't hold still long enough for me to get a good picture, but these kind of show it.

things got a little silly...i love that boy

Haha his squinty "cheese" face is so funny! He is always afraid the flash will go off and that face is the result! He is such a silly, wonderful boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...