Saturday, April 21, 2012

Just me v. 3

Awhile back, I did 2 posts all about me. Just to change things up since I am always talking about my kids or hubby and hardly ever just me. Sounds selfish, but it helps me feel like there is more to me than just being a wife and mother (both of which I LOVE, but I also need my own identity). So I thought I would do this fun survey about myself while the kids are asleep for naps and I eat lunch.

A is for age: Turned 26 last month
B is for breakfast todayEggs
C is for currently craving: Perfectly ripe white nectarine 
D is for dinner tonight: Either chicken teriyaki or enchiladas. Both of which cook in the crock pot so I don't have to cook for long. We are planning to party today.
E is for favorite type of exercise: Zumba. Hands down.
F is for an irrational fear: My family dying (she is living my WORST nightmare. literally)
G is for gross food: I honestly don't dislike any food or ingredient! Only thing I can think of is kimchi. Never tried it, but the smell of it makes me want to puke on the spot. Which is why I haven't (and will never) tried it.
H is for hometown: I claim Laguna Beach, CA since I lived there for the longest period of my life (12 years in CA, 9 years in WA and now 5 in ID)
I is for something important: Giving those around you the benefit of the doubt. Because there is ALWAYS something going on in other peoples lives that you don't know about, and if it did, it would probably change the negative/judgmental thing you are thinking about them. Doing this will increase the quality of your life 100 fold. 
J is for current favorite jam: Smuckers low-sugar strawberry jam, blended so there are no chunks.
K is for kids: Currently 2 of the most beautiful kiddos call me mama, but we want probably around 6 eventually (but who knows...we love kids so much that once we get to 6 we might want more)
L is for current locationliving room at my computer desk
M is for the most recent way you spent moneyDiapers and wipes (wow I am boring)
N is for something you need: Love and approval from those around me
O is for occupationMamasita
P is for pet peeveBiggest pet peeve? O gosh... people who are unnecessarily judgmental, rude, unsupportive, caustic, petty, unkind or act like they are better than you. I really dislike being around people like that. 
Q is for a quote: "The more you love your decisions, the less you need others to love them" (I have been thinking about this a lot lately)
R is for random fact about you: I have minor scoliosis that is caused by one of my legs being just a little too short. It requires me to wear a lift in my shoes or my back will ache really bad when I lay down at night.
S is for favorite healthy snackStacy's baked Pita chips (especially these). I can eat an entire bag within one day
T is for favorite treat: Milky Way candy bar or Grasshopper ice cream from G's Diary in town (one of the things I will miss the MOST when we move)
U is for something that makes you unique: My eyelashes are so long that they touch the bottom of my eyebrows. I have been asked if I use anything to make them grow, but they are just all naturale! I don't cheat by using an eyelash curler or anything special...just normal mascara. Liam inherited my long eyelashes but I am jealous of his because they are really dark, unlike mine (downside of being blonde).
V is for favorite vegetable: Asparagus or Artichoke
W is for today’s workout: Chasing after kids
X is for X-rays you’ve had: Teeth and wrist (I broke a small bone in my wrist in a car accident)
Y is for yesterday’s highlight: Having game night with my sis, her hubby, my bro and his super fun and cute date (cute side fact: that was his first "date" since he got home from his mission 2 weeks ago). And eating peach cobbler that I made. It was heaven.
Z is for your time zonemountain

 Since every post needs a picture: evidence for the letter U...today is a bad "eyelash" day though. Usually all of them reach the bottom of my eyebrows
Wow guess I can "smile" without showing teeth. Didn't think that was possible. This is a personal first

1 comment:

  1. GRASSHOPPER ICE CREAM! that stuff is the BEST. and i seriously envy your lashes...booooo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...