Wednesday, April 4, 2012

color, mail and happiness

Here is my catch-up for the last couple days

{colour}
we went on a walk Monday after Richard came home, to see the horses across the street. Obviously, the theme of these pictures are the color red. With the wagon and the kids warm jackets, as well as Brielle's little nose-ie :)
She was so serious the whole time of our walk!
And even though there isn't any red, I still love it. My handsome hubby

{mail}
We went to get the mail Tuesday and when we were done, Brielle got to play in the grass for the first time. She loved it. She had handfuls of it and kept trying to put it in her mouth. So even though this has nothing to do with mail, it's still cute.
(taken with my phone)
(taken with my phone) 
{someone who makes you happy]
There are A LOT of people that make me happy. A lot of people that are close to my heart.
But this guy.
He is my rock.
He is my happiness.
He is my sunshine.
I love him so much and he holds me up when I feel like I just can't go anymore.
He inspires me to be better.
He cheerfully does anything for me.
He always puts me first.
He makes me happier than I have EVER been in my entire life.
He is my best friend.
He is everything to me.
And right now, he is vacuuming the living room after cleaning the rest of the house, the kitchen included.
Have I mentioned before I really scored big marrying that boy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...