Friday, April 27, 2012

Late April snow day

This morning,
April 27th,
We woke up to snow. And more coming down.
So since the kids are still sick (Liam is feeling a lot better and Brielle is starting to get the bad cough), we decided to have a snow day and the kids watched some of Curious George while I cleaned the house. They cuddled in our chair (Liam calls it the "thinking chair") and held hands. I love that they adore and love each other so much.
this is the face I always get when I ask him to smile...I am going to write a whole post on this face later...
YAY!! A normal smile!
The little bruise on her check was from a crawling injury. She was playing with my brothers shoe and bonked her head 
"who me? Up to no good?" 
they held hands for about 30 straight minutes until I had to take Brielle to their room for a nap. So cute...

Nothing much today.
Just a normal day except today of all days, the kids took forever to take a nap. 
C'est la vie.
We are headed out on a short weekend trip up north to see family and for Richard to do a Jiu-Jitsu competition. I am afraid the kids won't sleep, but seeing family will make it worth it. Hope there is cooperation among the ranks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...