Saturday, June 16, 2012

15 & 16

The last 2 days have been beautiful.
And O so much fun. Especially today. It was a day I will remember fondly for years. But because it's late and my #1 main man is waiting to cuddle up with me and watch a movie before bed, I am going to make this quick. So I will post the pictures from yesterdays and today's Instagram June Challenge

Day 15: Yellow

Day 16: Out and About
first fire and marshmellow roasting of the summer

I have so much more to write.
Like I said, especially about today.
But that will wait until tomorrow when I have time to bomb you with overly cute pictures of my family and tales of a wonderful, beautiful, warm summer day spent with the 3 people I love most.
Complete with a sunburn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...