Saturday, March 17, 2012

(Day 76) Sporting the green

I have always loved St. Patty' day. My Irish blood feels very proud to sport the green, proud of where my ancestors come from. My great-great-grandpa and ALL of his ancestors (or at least as far back as we can go) is from a little town in Northern Ireland and I have always been loved the fact I have Irish blood. Ever since I was a little girl I have had a love and fascination with all things Irish. Not sure why, but it's always been there, and visiting the town in Ireland that for generations and generations my family lived in, is on the top of my bucket list. 

Anyways, today was a great St. Patty's day! Liam and I went to a Primary activity and then we went to a party our friends put on! It was fun to socialize and spend time with our good friends. 
Liam at the nursery activity (taken with my phone)
(taken with my phone) 
Love that smile (taken with my phone)
And of course, here are the babies wearing green: 


I couldn't decide which one to post so you got both :)
In this pic I LOVE Liam's face... 

And in this pic I LOVE Brielle's face!
Heck in this one I love both of their faces!
Liam only sat long enough for me to frantically get a couple pictures, so I took advantage of the fact Brielle can't run away...yet :)

Well, both kiddos are asleep so it's time to get off the computer, break out the green ice cream and play a game with the hubby on our date-at-home evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...