Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Dear neglected blog,

Sorry for the absence
The quiet.
The past week and a half has been, well, interesting.
Richard gone almost all day with homework (whats new?)
Liam has been acting up a little more lately
Raging PMS due to the looming-period-for-the-first-time-since-I-got-pregnant-with-Brielle-18-months-ago making my emotions crazy and completely out of hand.
I promise
I wasn't totally absent.
I wrote 3 or 4 posts during that time, but couldn't get myself to post them.
The emotions from said looming crazies made those posts TMI and less than realistic. Sadder than normal.
To save you from completely unnecessary worry, they stay saved and hidden.
Let's just say, it was a hard week. emotional. lonely. not fun. 
On the bright side, when I feel emotionally so-so, I clean. It's a great time to think and re-calibrate.
My house has been so clean lately.
Her darling scrunchy face that I can't get enough of.
But I promise
Now that those crazies are gone, I will be back to my normal, blog posting self.
I missed you.
Other than hormone triggered crazies, there has been many many wonderful moments
And big changes with the kids.
They are growing gosh dang too fast. (more on that later)
I love these boys 
All in all,
This last little while has been good
I really re-evulated myself, looked at my challenged priorities, and realized they are just where they are supposed to be. With my family #1
Gave myself a good bout of rebooting, which was needed and very therapeutic.

My goals this week:
Clear my full camera card
Break out the camera every day again to capture quiet, wonderful moments of my kiddos childhood
Post on my blog
Continue keeping my house spotless (another reason I have been MIA...I spend all my free time cleaning)
Be more present in my children's lives
Start organizing/packing for our move in 60 days
Bloggy-poo, I am back, so no need to worry.
You will not be neglected anymore
and you will still be pumped full of pictures of my overly gorgeous children.
Stop your fretting.

Love, Kenna.

1 comment:

  1. Kenna, you are such a beautiful person, inside and out. I'm so sorry about all the crazies. I wish I was there so we could chat and have the kids play. I can't believe your moving in less than 60 days. Crazy. I wish I was there too so I could help with all the insanity of packing up and moving! I miss you lots.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...