Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pity Little Princess

Anyone who knows me knows I am very girly. Just to give you an idea, my wedding colors were hot pink, black and silver. And I was barely 19 when I implemented those colors into my wedding, not 5... anyways, just like her mama, Brielle is such a girly girl! And I am so glad, because I speak "girly girl"! She loves running around with necklaces and skirts on, with a purse on her arm. My favorite thing she says right now is pretty, but of course it sounds like "pity" :) Anything pink, frilly, pretty or girly is declared "pity" in her cute, high-pitched voice! She also loves to dance and will dance to anything that remotely resembles music! We will definitely be starting her in dance classes asap :) 
I never knew how wonderful it would be to have a girl, and I am so excited to have another one coming in 2 1/2 months (or less...)! Of course, as I have said before, I love having boys and girls because they are both so wonderful in their different ways. And I am so thankful that I have been given the opportunity to raise both a boy and girl(s). But I sure love having a girl! Even with all her extra drama & spunk that comes with being a lady ;)
She is our pity, pity little princess!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...