Thursday, August 30, 2012

Just because

Tonight I finally have some time.
Ever since moving so close to my family and with my in-laws in town as well; Richard shadowing doctors and volunteering at the hospital constantly to make sure he gets into his first choice of medical school; getting things ready for my brothers wedding tomorrow; helping the kids (mostly Liam) get used to his new life and home and so many other big things...my blogging has taken a 7th seat to life. 
I have so many things I want to write about.
--All about our new life here in WA
--Celebrating Liams 1/2 birthday
--Celebrating Brielle's 1st birthday
--Berry picking at my favorite place in the world
--Liams hilarious new sleeping habit
and so many more.

So many pictures I want to post. So many stories I want to write. But life is so busy right now partying with family, Richard working so hard, constantly taking care of the kids and before I know it the day is gone. I want to continue to document my childrens childhood and the ordinary yet beautiful moments, so once things mellow out I will get better at writing. Cause gosh dang it, I have missed my blogging time. 

But for now, I wanted to post a quote I saw tonight. Just because. Just because it's genius, the secret to life and  (confession time:) something I have a hard time with
perfection.
Pure and simple.

So here is to living in the present and even better:
  enjoying everything about it.

More confession time:
I have a hard time not living in the future. 
Thinking "things will be better when..."
I hardly have a problem living in or mourning about the past, because it has made me who I am today and brought me what I have. 

Which one do you do?

...ok time for night night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...