Thursday, July 5, 2012

Laughs, sun, and celebration of freedom

This last 4th of July was by far the best.
It was full of laughter, family, time in the sun and celebrating.
Does it get better than that??

We started the day with 2 of my awesome siblings and their significant others 
and had a breakfast full of crepes, nutella, strawberries and whipped cream.
Liams breakfast of champions.
Brielle chillaxin with her favorite aunt as soon as she woke up

slathering on the sunblock
 After breakfast, we headed down for the city parade
Liam examining his loot he collected from the people throwing it out onto the street
in the process of waving :)
taking a break for some little cuddle time
Putting his hand on his heart as they brought the flag by...so patriotic.
I love those two last pictures. 
Evidence that we were laughing the whole day.
I love my family so much!! They are so fun, so hilarious and just the best.

After the parade we went to the lake and swam for 3 1/2 hours in the perfect water
And then came home and played outside, put the kids to bed and watched the city fireworks that were literally outside out front door.
Perfect day.
Full of constant laughter, yummy food, sunny day, family, water and fun. 
Couldn't have asked for a better day to celebrate the day our country gained it's freedom. 


...I am sad we didn't get any pictures of my perfect, hot husband! And only took pictures at the parade! Yeesh...Next year, I will be better :)

...whyyyyyyy am I still up at 11:30?! I am crazy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...